How'd you do (without clicking)? I didn't do well, but I don't mind.
Try this quiz instead.
- Name the teachers who helped you most on your journey through school
- Name three friends who have helped you through a difficult time
- Name five people who have taught you something worthwhile
- Name a few people who have made you feel appreciated or special
- Name five people you enjoy spending time with
I'm doing better on this one. Getting every question right. And it's taking a long time, not because I have to wrack my brain for names but because each person I think of is taking me down a path worth walking slowly, and others are joining the journey as I think of each.
Thanksgiving is around the corner. There's so much to be grateful for. High on my list: the marvelous people who've challenged, helped, comforted, taught, appreciated, pushed, pulled, and never let go of me. And the ones who still do.
Grateful to God right now, and glad to share it.
Blessings and Peace.